Gong Bath Meditation - Sound Medicine
Our body is electromagnetic. Sound Medicine and breathing can be used to create a meditational state for realigning our energy, health and wellbeing.
It is an entry point to recovery, resolving emotional blockages, and self discovery, whilst balancing spiritual, psychological and physical dissonance, to open a doorway to look at life from new perspectives.
“99 to 98% of healing is lost by chemical transmission within the body. Sound vibrations is far more effective.”
***By Dr. Bruce Lipton
Sound Medicing and Self-Care Wellbeing encompass:
• The capacity to balance our physical and emotional self through the ‘daily practice’ of gently reminding ourselves to bring our awareness back to our life-force - our breath.
• The ability to return home to our inner stillness even when life may try and show us otherwise;
• The Gong is one of man’s most powerful and oldest transformational and therapeutic instruments. While its sound is relaxing and calming, centering and energizing, transforming and healing, gongs have been used in vibrational therapy from the distant past to present.
• According to the late physicist David Bohm, the gong forms a plasma field where the listener becomes a part of the field. Participants of the event are being electromagnetically charged in a positive benevolent and holistic fashion. Many walk away with a natural buzz that in some cases last for a week and after 10 hours it is said to completely change the molecular structure of our cells towards better health and wellbeing.
• Gongs are useful in resolving emotional, spiritual, psychological and physical dissonance. Dissonance being lack of agreement, the dissonance, between the truth and what people want to believe especially, inconsistency between the beliefs one holds or between one’s actions and one’s beliefs. Magic happens when there is no separation between the gong, the player and the listener.
• Listening to gongs is about spiritual, physical and emotional resolution - opening of doors and windows to one’s soul and the Universe, moving around energies, Universal energies - to enter a spiritual dimension.
• The Gong is a psycho-acoustic gateway to heightened states of awareness and consciousness. It is an ideal tool for stress reduction, stimulation of the glandular system, and to break up emotional blockages.
• The Gong stimulates and resonate all cells in the human body simultaneously and recalibrate’s the parasympathetic (rest and digest) nervous system - the space where health, wellbeing and happiness reside. Heavy arms and legs as well as a regulated heart rate during a vibrational therapy session are a sign of this recalibration process.
• Our body is electromagnetic. Sonic frequencies can be used to ralign our energy when it goes out of balance.
• The Gong generates powerful multi-dimensional ripples of sound that grow into waves and bathe your entire body in streams of sound. These have been describes as otherworldly, rhythmic, generating a sense of being on vacation, unfathomable, purifying, magical, sweet, profound, out of body, celestial and harmonic…just to name a few.
• From a sacred geometry viewpoint, a circle - the gong’s basic shape - represents a beginning that has no end. It is ever-expanding potential and represents our connection with the nature of oneness.
Stress occurs in the absence of balance, eventually leading to the disruption of homeostasis. Chronic disruption results in dis-ease. When one or more aspects of emotional competence is significantly compromised, usually in ways entirely unknown to the person, ill health occurs.
One of the pioneers in the use of gongs for stress reduction, healing, and personal transformation is the legendary Don Conreaux, who best describes vibrational therapy as follows:
The gong is a supportive tool for the manifestation of our harmonious physical, mental, and emotional being. The OM tone of a gong creates total silence within. The sustained tone of a gong creates timelessness. The building of its tone combinations create a sense of levitation or lightness. It is the unique quality of a gong’s resonance that integrates diverse elements into a power of synergy, or functional harmony. We also call the tone produced by the gong a “feeling tone”, because we feel it in our body, as well as hear it.
This “musical tough” of hearing through the ear of the body itself, creates a sense of ecstasy or well-being. The gong experience is an immersion into a spiraling cocoon of total sound. Through gonging, we are able to lose the sen of identity with our body and a physical object. We are no longer limited to a 2rd dimensional material world, but are taken to a fourth dimensional dream body. When we are in a 4th dimensional dream body, there is less interference between our ego consciousness and our more evolved innate intelligence. Our innate intelligence is the consciousness, creating perpetual DNA-repair while we are alive.
Although this repair goes on while we are in the awake state (beta consciousness), it is when our rational mind is asleep that the DNA-repair is better able to achieve maximum efficiency. This process begins in the alpha-theta state and reaches ultimate efficiency in the deep delta state. In delta-sleep, the mind is completely unconscious. The personal ego is then able to attain a state of non-judgement or neutrality. This is the state of total body/mind harmony.
The essential key to the gong’s force of resonance, and its effectiveness, is the complete submersion and saturation of a person in layer upon layer of tone-cell multiplication. The universal gong sound is based upon the musical principle that all tones of equal amplitude keep resonating, adding to themselves, to produce cumulative offspring, so to speak. This is a phenomenon unique to gongs and replicates exactly what happens in the building of the human physical, mental, emotional and spiritual bodies.Health and wellbeing in both the body and mind is what we need to to protect ourselves from the hidden stresses that create dis-ease, and it is what we need to regain if we are to heal. We need to foster awareness to breath and inner stillness as the best preventive medicine and self care wellness tools to practice daily if we are to live in harmony and balance in ourselves and our community.*** Dr Bruce Lipton is an American-born biologist who supports the theory that gene expression could be influenced by environmental factors, i.e. environmental factors have a greater impact on health than genetic research has previously determined. He is an advocate of how and why sound works in helping to reduce stress and pain by restoring a more harmonious being.
3 Gong Menditation in Nature
Calina Marie reunites with her Gong and Khundalini Yoga Master - Spiritual Pheonix this summer.
Held in the arms of nature, bathing in the 'pure' sounds of nature, accompanied by 32" Symponic, 40" Earth and 28" Moon Gongs.
"As we played the birds joined us.
Many children also pass by to hear these intruiging sounds of gongs.
With more faces framed by nature, we notice them pearing though the trees and flowers in the distance. It made us giggle.
So beautiful nature is at uniting us all.
What a gift the present moment is.
What a beautiful gift.
It's right here,
Gratitude and Love every time.
Forest Healing Camp
Daily Practice - 5 Sense Tune In
Quadrangle Retreat 2019 with
May Project Gardens & Nature Works Uk
NATURE WORKS UK ••• Transforming Spaces
for designing The Life You Wish To Live."
5 Sense Tune In
Shares a simple 'Daily Practice' of tuning in to our five senses. By practicing this for a few minutes throughout our day, we remind ourselves to bring awareness to our environment and the present moment.
This can help with working through trauma, depression and anxiety, especially if combined with bringing awareness to our breath. Asking ourselves questions like, is my breathing in my belly or my chest?
Nature Works Uk provides non-judgemental space to explore your life in depth for inner maintenance to transformation and into blossom.
Nature also provides the perfect environment for any healing or self discovery explorer. So within these journies of life, if we remember that each and every moment is brand new.
Then within each space we can explore, discover and be brand new. It's so exciting and all you have to do is relax and step through the doorway of the breath, a space where all creation is found.
It's a gift - that's why it is called the 'present'.
When we practice these awareness grounding techniques they connects us back to the present moment.
Combined with breathing, smiling, qigong, open hearts and sharing in sound healing, freestyle art creation while being surrounded with nature.
May Project Gardens and Nature Works Uk share space with a group of young men who have travelled from their homelands in Africa and Asia in search of a better life.
Women In The Woods
Sound & Nature Therapy
Women In The Woods by Wildeye Adventures invited Nature Works Uk to play gong this summer at an ancient woodland in Kent, Uk.
A journey of women sharing in unity, without judgement.
Learning bushcraft and fire lighting skillz, hand crafts such as making 'dream catchers' and painting with watercolors.
Melonie Syrett aka The Drum Woman.
Sitting in circle we unitely chose an intention,
there is a moment of stillnes
united in the present moment
carrying these vibrations throughout all aspects of nature.
Including our inner self of discover,
wellbeing and healing.