Need time to relax and find inner balance...Join us in a unity of community, a time for healing with nature and sound as our guide and teacher. The more time we share with our inner nature the more we are connecting with our deeper self.
Qigong with Gong Meditation.
Always with Open Hearts. Nature, it truly Works.
• Boost Immune System
• Reduces Stress & Anxiety
* Improves Sleep
• Wellness in your Daily Practice
• Design the life you wish to live
• Practice Stillness and Energy Balance techniques
• Connect to your Inner Nature
• Submerge in Nature
• In the forest location meeting at Banstead.
• Indoors, Sutton area - on booking you will receive the address.
• Saturday Mornings, "Inner Self Discovery" from 10.45am-12.15pm - In the forest, Banstead or if adverse weather conditions then indoors, Sutton area, 11am-12pm
• Tuesday Evenings, "Finding Your Inner Balance" from 6.30-7.30pm - Indoors, Sutton area.
Our journey begins with our focus being on tuning into nature and in with our natural self. With invitations to use our senses we travel through our breath where there is a doorway to a space of inner balance.
Qigong, breath, and/or gentle body exercise will begin our sessions together, followed by a Sound Healing Bath. Weekly sessions are each unique which may include an array of sounds such as Shamanic drum, Rain stick, 32” Symphonic Gong Bath, 432hz tuning, Singing bowls and Koshi bells.
Each session is completed with an Open Heart Circle.
• Saturday Mornings, "Discovering Your Deeper Connection With Self", is a more dynamic intense experience with the journey through sound, where we will focus on tuning into nature, emptying the mind, and opening our hearts, which can assit with inner peace, self-worth, self-care and self-discover.
• Tuesday Evenings, "Finding Your Inner Balance", is a gentler ear streching experience with the journey through sound, we will focus on deep stillness, peace, balance and serenity which can assist in the expansion of your inner being to feel more presence in the moment.
Mat, blanket, pillow, water and wrap up warm (if in the forest) for your own comfort.
There are limited places so please book in advance by getting in touch via email or phone. Namaste.
THE GONG SPIRIT SONG
"The Gong is the spirit song.
It is the primal whisper of the soul.
It's sounds is the echo of the Original Word that created the world, the sound within all sounds.
Listen with outer and inner ears.
Feel its pulsations and let the millions of vibrations dance and flow through your senses.
You will become fearless, relaxed and awakened.
The ancients sought this experience on the tops of mountains and at the sacred places.
The voice of God would thunder in, spectacular strokes of lightning.
The clap of thunder - Bang! Shatter! Roll! Echo! - stopped all thought, stripped away pretense, shook loose the deepest fears, and rejuvenated the nervous system.
It created strength, peace and healing.
The Gong is that sound. It is the flash of inner light.
The mallet is the will of the infinite, the gong, the creation, and the sound is the spirit song, the heartbeat of the soul."
Yogi Bhajan, Master of Kundalini Yoga